General TFL Guidelines
- Please make sure you've read the rules carefully and checked the approved section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category, please apply in both categories. This does not apply to certain categories, however. Please check the rules and category list pages for more information.
- Name, Email, HTML Example and subject are required fields. Your application will NOT go through unless you fill in these fields.
- Your HTML Example must be your own work. Applications submitted with a link to a website designed and built by someone else will be rejected.
- Please do not use AOL.com, Hotmail.com, Hotmail.co.uk, Live.com, Outlook.com, other MSN.com variations, Yahoo.com or other Yahoo variations because we cannot guarantee our emails will reach these addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit on the number
of upcoming fanlistings an owner may have. If you have:
- 6 fanlistings upcoming in a category and/or
- 20 fanlistings upcoming at the network
the staffer has the right to reject your application out-right or until you complete some of your upcoming fanlistings..
If some of these are pending finished forms being processed, include the completed URLs in your application form.
Do not use more than one email address to apply for your fanlistings.
Specific Personalities Rules
- Effective immediately, I will no longer be accepting applications for someone who is already listed in actors/actresses/musicians, etc. THIS INCLUDES APPLICATIONS FOR CROSSLISTING
- Effective immediately, contestants on Idol type shows must be applied for in the appropriate musicians category.
- YOU MUST INCLUDE THE SUBCATEGORY OF THE PERSON YOU ARE APPLYING FOR (AKA the TV show they are from/what they do). Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your application.
- Put the subjects name like this: LAST Name, FIRST Name
- Please include a link to a website that has information about the Personality you are applying for. Failure to provide this will result in the deletion of your application.