If you currently have a fanlisting listed as upcoming and you have completed it, please fill out this form to notify a staff member that you have finished your fanlisting. The staff member will then add your fanlisting's URL to the network.
- Use this form only to notify a staff member of a finished fanlisting!
- The fanlisting MUST to be one that are currently approved for. We cannot process forms from anyone other than the currently listed owner.
- You must use the same email address and name we have on record for you. If you're unsure of which email address or name you used (though we advise you to stick to one only) then provide all possibilities in the comments section.
- Do not submit redirection URLs like cjb.net and .tk because they are either inaccessible to all visitors, or they pose security risks to visitors. Please list your actual URL.
- Please select the correct category from the drop-down menu. If your fanlisting is listed in more than one category, fill out this form for every category it was approved in.
- If a subcategory field is available for the category your fanlisting is listed under, it is suggested you fill the field out, though it's not required. Note: Even if the category may not list the subcategories on the approved page, the subcategory still exists; for example, the Summers, Buffy subject would be listed under Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so that is the subcategory, and so on.
- Please submit only ONE fanlisting per form. If you have multiple finished fanlistings, fill out the form for each of them separately.
- If your fanlisting was previously listed in one of the Anime/Manga categories, you will need to send in your form at The Anime Fanlistings Network. [?]