Update Info Form
If you currently have a fanlisting listed as current and you have moved it to a new URL, or given it away to a new owner, please fill out this form to notify a staff member of the new details. The staff member will then update the information as requested.
If you only need to update your email address, please use the Change Email form.
- Use this form only to notify a staff member of a fanlisting that has moved or has outdated details!
- The fanlisting MUST be one that you are currently approved for. We cannot process forms from anyone other than the currently listed owner.
- You must use the same email address and name we have on record for you. If you're unsure of which email address or name you used (Other than co-owning, you may only use one name/email address) then provide all possibilities in the comments section.
- Please select the correct category from the drop-down menu. If your fanlisting is listed in more than one category, fill out this form for every category it was approved in.
- If a subcategory field is available for the category your fanlisting is listed under, it is suggested you fill the field out, though it's not required. Note: Even if the category may not list the subcategories on the approved page, the subcategory still exists; for example, the Summers, Buffy subject would be listed under Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so that is the subcategory, and so on.
- Please submit only ONE fanlisting per form. If you have new details for multiple fanlistings, fill out the form for each of them separately.