General TFL Guidelines
- Please make sure you've read the rules carefully and checked the approved section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category, please apply in both categories. This does not apply to certain categories, however. Please check the rules and category list pages for more information.
- Name, Email, HTML Example and subject are required fields. Your application will NOT go through unless you fill in these fields.
- Your HTML Example must be your own work. Applications submitted with a link to a website designed and built by someone else will be rejected.
- Please do not use AOL.com, Hotmail.com, Hotmail.co.uk, Live.com, Outlook.com, other MSN.com variations, Yahoo.com or other Yahoo variations because we cannot guarantee our emails will reach these addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit on the number
of upcoming fanlistings an owner may have. If you have:
- 6 fanlistings upcoming in a category and/or
- 20 fanlistings upcoming at the network
the staffer has the right to reject your application out-right or until you complete some of your upcoming fanlistings..
If some of these are pending finished forms being processed, include the completed URLs in your application form.
Do not use more than one email address to apply for your fanlistings.
Specific Musicians: Bands/Groups Rules
- These subjects are not approvable:
- Combinations of members of a band or bands, ie. Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson or 'Nsync and Backstreet Boys
- 'Songs of...' fanlistings
- Artists with no recording history. The artist must have material available to the public (under recording contract, independently released or mp3 format)
- Individual members of bands/groups (Apply in Musicians: Male or Musicians: Female)
- Please be sure to:
- Check if the subject has already been approved. Look under every possible name your subject could be listed under.
- Provide correct and full name (including alternative names) of the subject
- Include additional information, such as links to the official site and Wikipedia articles