General TFL Guidelines
- Please make sure you've read the rules carefully and checked the approved section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category, please apply in both categories. This does not apply to certain categories, however. Please check the rules and category list pages for more information.
- Name, Email, HTML Example and subject are required fields. Your application will NOT go through unless you fill in these fields.
- Your HTML Example must be your own work. Applications submitted with a link to a website designed and built by someone else will be rejected.
- Please do not use AOL.com, Hotmail.com, Hotmail.co.uk, Live.com, Outlook.com, other MSN.com variations, Yahoo.com or other Yahoo variations because we cannot guarantee our emails will reach these addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit on the number
of upcoming fanlistings an owner may have. If you have:
- 6 fanlistings upcoming in a category and/or
- 20 fanlistings upcoming at the network
the staffer has the right to reject your application out-right or until you complete some of your upcoming fanlistings..
If some of these are pending finished forms being processed, include the completed URLs in your application form.
Do not use more than one email address to apply for your fanlistings.
Specific Fashion/Beauty Rules
- Please include the Subcategory within the application. If not, your application will be returned asking for more information. This is required as it is difficult to tell whether you are applying for a Brand or a Designer, as an example. For the list of subcategories and what belongs where, please refer to here.
- Applications for models should be submitted to the Models category.
- Applications for stones and precious metals (Platinum, Diamonds, Silver, etc.) should be submitted to the Nature category.
- Applications for hair types, hair styles and hair colors should be submitted to the People Miscellany category.
- Applications for a celebrity's personal style or outfit will not be accepted.
- Brand Items are now accepted but are approved on a case-by-case basis. For example, you can now apply for Nike: Shoes or Coach: Handbags, but it is subject to the staffer's approval.
- Please do not apply for a product before it is released to the general public, it will not be accepted. Samples, ads and commercials do not count as a release.
- Please include a URL to the brand, designer, store, product, or item you are applying for, or your application will not be accepted.
- Fanlistings applied for in the General subcategory (especially Clothing Trends and specific Fashions) must have substantial evidence that these trends/styles exist. This means related articles from reliable sources and photographs. Any applications without either of these will be sent back for more information, so please don't make more work for either of us.
- Fanlistings for individual pendants (ie: Pendants: Star, Pendants: Key, Pendants: Dragon, etc.) will not be accepted except for in cases where the subject is significant and meaningful on its own accord (ie: Pendants: Cross, Pendants: Ankh), subject to the staffers' discretion.
- Fanlistings approved before any of the above rules came into effect will not be affected.