General TFL Guidelines
- Please make sure you've read the rules carefully and checked the approved section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category, please apply in both categories. This does not apply to certain categories, however. Please check the rules and category list pages for more information.
- Name, Email, HTML Example and subject are required fields. Your application will NOT go through unless you fill in these fields.
- Your HTML Example must be your own work. Applications submitted with a link to a website designed and built by someone else will be rejected.
- Please do not use AOL.com, Hotmail.com, Hotmail.co.uk, Live.com, Outlook.com, other MSN.com variations, Yahoo.com or other Yahoo variations because we cannot guarantee our emails will reach these addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit on the number
of upcoming fanlistings an owner may have. If you have:
- 6 fanlistings upcoming in a category and/or
- 20 fanlistings upcoming at the network
the staffer has the right to reject your application out-right or until you complete some of your upcoming fanlistings..
If some of these are pending finished forms being processed, include the completed URLs in your application form.
Do not use more than one email address to apply for your fanlistings.
Specific Computer Miscellany and Internet Rules
- These subjects will not be approved:
- Specific mods / hacks / addons (e.g. "Web Developer toolbar" or "Shop"), except general add-ons (e.g. "Firefox extensions")
- Fanlistings for specific fanlistings or cliques
- Subjects on beta, alpha or other testing phases
- Unreleased (e.g. before public releasing) subjects
- Individual fonts (e.g. Scriptina or Redensek)
- Individual buttons (e.g. 50x50 or 100x35)
- Individual smilies / symbols (e.g. :) or :P)
- Individual layouts (e.g. grungy or green)
- Keyboard shortcuts (e.g. ctrl+z or ctrl+alt+delete)
- Specific websites (please apply in Websites)
- Computers or gadgets (please apply in Objects)
- When applying, please be sure to:
- Specify which subcategory the subject belongs to.
- REQUIRED: Provide a link to information about the subject you are applying for.