General TFL Guidelines
- Please make sure you've read the rules carefully and checked the approved section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category, please apply in both categories. This does not apply to certain categories, however. Please check the rules and category list pages for more information.
- Name, Email, HTML Example and subject are required fields. Your application will NOT go through unless you fill in these fields.
- Your HTML Example must be your own work. Applications submitted with a link to a website designed and built by someone else will be rejected.
- Please do not use AOL.com, Hotmail.com, Hotmail.co.uk, Live.com, Outlook.com, other MSN.com variations, Yahoo.com or other Yahoo variations because we cannot guarantee our emails will reach these addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit on the number
of upcoming fanlistings an owner may have. If you have:
- 6 fanlistings upcoming in a category and/or
- 20 fanlistings upcoming at the network
the staffer has the right to reject your application out-right or until you complete some of your upcoming fanlistings..
If some of these are pending finished forms being processed, include the completed URLs in your application form.
Do not use more than one email address to apply for your fanlistings.
Specific Actresses Rules
- Actresses: Rules.
- If you're applying for a person who falls into more than one category, please make a note of it in the comments box, ie. Actress/Singer or Actress/Model. You must then apply in the relevant other category/categories and make a note of this there too.
- Applications for groups of actors or pairs of actresses are no longer accepted. You must apply for each actress separately, no exceptions.
- You must type in the actress' name in the format Last Name, First Name (example: Bullock, Sandra) or your application will not be accepted.
- Provide a link to the actress at imdb.com (not anywhere else). If you don't provide the link, I will not accept your application and it will be deleted.
- Please double-check both the current and upcoming lists before applying!
- The actress must have been in at least one movie, play, etc. in order to be approvable. You must wait until after her first movie (etc.) has been released to apply.
- Note: Fanlistings listed in the Personalities category cannot be crosslisted into other categories. Personalities can be found, and applied for in the Personalities category only