General TFL Guidelines
- Please make sure you've read the rules carefully and checked the approved section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category, please apply in both categories. This does not apply to certain categories, however. Please check the rules and category list pages for more information.
- Name, Email, HTML Example and subject are required fields. Your application will NOT go through unless you fill in these fields.
- Your HTML Example must be your own work. Applications submitted with a link to a website designed and built by someone else will be rejected.
- Please do not use AOL.com, Hotmail.com, Hotmail.co.uk, Live.com, Outlook.com, other MSN.com variations, Yahoo.com or other Yahoo variations because we cannot guarantee our emails will reach these addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: there is a limit on the number
of upcoming fanlistings an owner may have. If you have:
- 6 fanlistings upcoming in a category and/or
- 20 fanlistings upcoming at the network
the staffer has the right to reject your application out-right or until you complete some of your upcoming fanlistings..
If some of these are pending finished forms being processed, include the completed URLs in your application form.
Do not use more than one email address to apply for your fanlistings.
Specific Actors Rules
- If you're applying for a person who falls into more than one category, please make a note of it in the comments box, ie. Actor/Singer or Actor/Model. You must then apply in the relevant other category/categories and make a note of this there too.
- Applications for groups of actors (ie. British Actors, actors on Buffy) are no longer accepted. This also includes sibling groups (ie. the Culkin brothers, the London twins). There are some still linked, but they were accepted before this rule was made.
- The actor must have been in at least one movie, play, etc. in order to be applicable. Do not apply for an actor who, for example, is going to be in the upcoming Harry Potter movie but hasn't been billed in any other productions. You must wait until his first movie, etc. premieres in order to apply.
- Please try to include the actor's full name, as well as any nicknames or other names he might be known by! This helps decrease the chance of double approvals.
- You must type in the actor's name in the format Last Name, First Name (example: Depp, Johnny or Bloom, Orlando) or your application will not be accepted.
- Provide a link to the actor at imdb.com (not anywhere else) in the 'More Information?' field. If you don't provide the link, I will not accept your application and it will be deleted.
- For more helpful information on applying in this category, please look here!
- Note: Fanlistings listed in the Personalities category cannot be crosslisted into other categories. Personalities can be found, and applied for in the Personalities category only